Saturday, October 6, 2012

One Year Old!


Libby is such a little girl now! She turned 1 on August 3rd. I will admit that I have forgotten how much I LOVE THIS AGE!!!  She is such a sweet, fiesty, funny little girl and I forgot how smart they are at this point.  It's easy to take their smarts for granted because they can't talk but she can follow all kinds of directions and not talk back.  I love it!
 
Here are a few pictures from her first birthday party!
 
 



What could be better than little ones running around the front yard in their undies?!  The kids all had a great time playing in the new water table!



















Libby, we love you with all our hearts!  You keep us laughing and busy!  You are such a funny girl and we think you are going to be a real stinker!  I thought for sure that you were going to be walking by now but you are still just cruising along and being really stubborn.  You are quite the little eater and will try anything we put in front of you!  You are a good sleeper and now share a room with your big sister which I think you enjoy!  We can't wait to see what this next year will bring for you.  We thank God for you every day sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment