Saturday, May 31, 2014

Graduation

Caroline graduated from preschool a couple of weeks ago.  I guess I am a pretty laid back mom.  I just take things as they come and sometimes the milestones sneak up on me.  We got spring pictures back from the preschool and all of a sudden I see a picture of Caroline in a cap and gown.  I was not expecting to see that and it shocked me how grown up she looked in that little get up.  It's like I could see her 18 graduating from high school!  

While I was surprised about this, Caroline was prepared.  Her teachers did a wonderful job talking to her about kindergarten.  She is ready to go!  Before kindergarten she had to go through her preschool graduation.  It was precious!


They each walked across the stage and got their diploma.


Afterwards, they sang several songs.  The last song talked about saying goodbye to the yellow school!  We are so excited for her and all the new adventures she will have in the fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment