Sunday, August 16, 2009

Love List

I haven't had much time to post lately but I thought I would post about a few things that I have loved about the previous 4 weeks. They are in no particular order.

  • I have a sweet husband who puts up with a lot! He has been extremely helpful...getting his work done, helping with Caroline, doing housework and much more. He has even had a smile 95% of the time...which says a lot considering what the last four weeks have looked like.
  • I love when Caroline smiles...it melts my heart!
  • I also have a very sweet baby who loves to sleep! She slept 8 hours last night! I LOVE IT!
  • I love that we had so much family that visited us. Most of the family that visited, we rarely get to see. It was a blessing to have them here and share Caroline with them.
  • I also love that we (Mark, Caroline, and me) are on our own schedule for the first time since her birth! I can't wait!
  • I loved watching my grandparents interact while they were here. My grandfather constantly gushed over my grandmother. My grandmother cared for him every moment of the day. One night after they had gone to bed, I took a book in for Grandma to read and I talked with them for a few moments as Grandma stroked Grandpa's head. They are very loving towards each but this is the most physical affection I had ever seen between them. Very sweet!
  • I really love when Caroline smiles.
  • I love our friends who have cared for us so well! We have received many cards, baby presents, DINNERS, thoughtful phone calls and much more!
  • I love our neighbors who have come to visit frequently and also brought us lots of goodies (including letting me borrow a dress for my high school reunion)!

I'm sure there is much more to love but it's too early in the morning to think of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment