Wednesday, December 1, 2010

(Shutter)Fly me to the moon!

Shutterfly is giving bloggers a chance to get 50 free Christmas cards!  Free!?  Count me in!  I love receiving Christmas cards in the mail so I figure that I need to be sending them too!  Mark and I have sent photo cards in the past and this year we are going to be using Shutterfly.  I'm really looking forward to the process!  There are so many choices!  I really like the cards that allow you to post more than one picture, like the one below. 


The only problem is getting multiple good shots of a 16 month old!  One thing for sure, we will have a family picture as part of the card.  I have a friend that used to only hang up family Christmas cards and throw away the ones with just the kids on it.  His reasoning was that he was friends with the adults, not the kids!  I will always remember that logic. So lookout, you will be seeing Mark and my pretty face this year!



I also really like that Shutterfly has so many options available and so many actually say, "Merry Christmas!" and that you can add in a message of your own.

One of the other great things about shutterfly is that they do more than just photo cards.  They do pictures in all sorts of different formats.  I always think of my grandparents when I see the photo mugs and calendars.  I can see the photo mug and calendar being covered with pictures of Caroline that a grandparent would cherish forever. 

Of course, if I don't get on the ball with my Christmas cards then I'm going to be sending New Years cards!  New Years cards would be a fun way to get the year started off though!

Family photo op this weekend?  Yes please!  I hope you will be seeing one my 50 free Christmas cards in the mail soon!

1 comment: