Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Great Dad!

A friend asked me tonight how I was adjusting having two little ones at home.  Of course, lots of people have asked, but being that tomorrow Libby will be 4 weeks old, it's becoming more and more real.  I had to admit to my friend that it's been hard but not as hard as I had imagined.  First, Mom was here for two weeks and now Mark has been home for two weeks!  I'm beginning to realize that I still haven't really experienced two - when Mark goes out of town for a couple of nights that will be a whole other story!

In the meantime, I am giving thanks for Mark and the great Dad that he is to these two girls! 


He already spoils them like crazy!  Libby gets lots of hugs and snuggles from Daddy and baths too!


The picture above reminds me of this one below with Caroline.


And Caroline has Mark wrapped around her little finger!  As soon as he walks downstairs from work, she says, "PLAY!" or another favorite, "CHASE!"  I love watching them play together.  Mark also puts Caroline to bed most nights that he is home.  We have always had a long bedtime routine with Caroline - we both love the sweet time with her - reading, singing and praying.  Lately, she has been singing along with us.  Sorry the videos are so dark - these are two of her favorites!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment