Thursday, December 22, 2011

4 Month Check Up

I took Miss Elizabeth Lee to the doctor the other day for her 4 month check up.  I always wanted a longer name that could be shortened so we did Elizabeth and call her Libby.  However, I will admit that it's already a little "confusing" when they call her Elizabeth at the doctors office.  :-)

She is a happy, healthy girl.  She weight 15 lbs. 7 oz and is 26 inches long.  She is in the 90% for weight and I'm not sure on height but I'm sure it's up there too.  The doctor commented on what an easy going baby she is and I agree.  She giggled when the doctor was pushing on her belly and moving her legs around.  She's a sweet pea. 

I'm wondering if she is going to start moving around before Caroline did.  She rolled over for the first time last week and is always trying to get moving when we place her on her belly.

Caroline at 4 months                                                           
Libby at 4 months

It's amazing to me to see the differences.  They both have the cheeks but the coloring and hair/lack of hair cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment