Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Talking Two Year Old

Here are a few of Caroline's recent sillies...

This morning she woke up crying at 4:30 in the morning.  Kids are so random...what makes them do that?!!  She "always" sleeps through the night!  Anyway, I go in to see her and this is our conversation...
Me:  What's wrong?
Caroline:  I have to tinkle and eat breakfast. 
Me:  Caroline it's not morning time yet.  We can tinkle and then go back to sleep.
Caroline:  I'm not sleepy.
Me:  Well, it's night time.  See everyone else is sleeping.
Caroline:  Your husband is sleeping?!

Yes, my husband, aka your daddy, is sleeping.  :-)

-----

Considering her early morning antics, it's kind of funny that one of her favorite activities is to play sleep.  She gathers pillows and blankets and covers us all up and tell us goodnight.  She sleeps for two seconds and then wakes up only to start the process all over again.  The other day as she was getting settled in she said, "I lay down my sweet head."  Sure, you can compare your head to baby Jesus anytime....thanks Away in a Manger.

------

She is all into the princesses these days and lately everytime she puts on a dress she declares, "I look like a princess." and then twirls around for extra wow factor.  Of course, we have succumb to the cheese and yes she is a princess.  I was talking with her about how this week is picture week at school.  She will get to wear a dress on Thursday, like a princess to school and smile for the pictures.  She then replied, "I'm already a princess NOW."  Ooops...of course you are!

-----

Not picture day but still really cute!


Daddy and his girls

Take 1


Take 2

Take 3


Libby just chilling in the swing...babies have it made!


No comments:

Post a Comment