Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mother's Day

We had a good Mother's Day this year.  The day itself actually flew by but it was enjoyed.



Caroline did a few crafts/projects at school that she brought home for Mothers Day.  One of my favorites was the "All About My Mom" worksheet.  Here are her answers...

I show my mommy I love her by helping her feed my sister.
My favorite thing to do with my mommy is crafts.
My favorite thing Mommy cooks is mac and cheese.
My mommy is really good at making mac and cheese. Maybe she was hungry??
I love my mommy because she makes lots of things for me.  Hmmm....

I hope her teachers next year do the same thing.  I've seen lots of people post theirs on facebook and they are pretty cute!

I'm so thankful to be a mom.  I love my girls and could not imagine a more rewarding (and challenging) role!


No comments:

Post a Comment