Thursday, December 5, 2013

Caroline and Libby's Christmas Party

 A few weeks ago Caroline brought this drawing to me and said, "Momma, do you see the Christmas tree and all the names on my paper?  This is who I want to invite to my Christmas party."  I wasn't really aware that we were having a Christmas party but Mark and I talked about it and sprung into action.  She doesn't always get her way so quickly but who could refuse our "shy" girl wanting to invite her friends over for a party!  We also decided that it could be a party for Caroline and Libby.



We invited *almost* everyone that we know!  We had a great turnout and lots of fun!

We had a play room...




A craft room...







A cookie decorating room...

Which led to hand washing...thanks Aunt Lindsay!



Thankfully, it was also warm enough to set up the bounce house.  


Caroline, even got her first flower from a little boy in her class.  

I think we may have to make the Caroline and Libby party an annual tradition.  We may choose a less crazy holiday....we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment