Sunday, June 21, 2009

Come out, come out...

wherever you are. Well, I know where she is, she's in my belly. I definitely want a healthy little girl and know that she should cook a little longer but...I'm getting more and more ready for Caroline to come out and play! I have had a very good pregnancy so far with very little sickness and overall feeling good. However, I have gotten to the point that I hear most women talk about...I'm just ready for her to be out of my belly. The past two weeks or so I have felt kind of like I am back at the beginning of my pregnancy. I have been hungry a good bit and my stomach doesn't ever feel quite right. I also have not been sleeping well and my body is just tired.

Please know that I am not miserable and that I will make it through these next several weeks!! :-) I think there are two things that will help me get there. One is holding little Kelsey. Lindsay has been such a sweet sister and lets me come and visit frequently and she even offers to let me hold Kelsey whenever I want. I LOVE snuggling with her. It's so peaceful and nice and it helps to take my mind of my own body for awhile. The second thing that will get me through these next several weeks is a massage every night from Mark. He has been so giving and every night he offers to rub my back for me! I feel like a princess since he offers to often and it really helps me to calm down and relax. Thanks Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment