Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Showers of presents

This past Sunday the girls in our Sunday School Class threw Lindsay and me a baby shower. We had a great time hanging out together, sharing some yummy shower food and opening lots of sweet little girl presents. Our Sunday School Class has been so wonderful for Mark and me. We really feel blessed by the friendships that have grown through the class. One of my favorite things about the girls in the class is their honesty. We already have three baby mommas in the class and all three of them openly share the good and the hard parts of being pregnant and having a little one. It's a joy to talk with them! Besides lots of honesty at the shower, we got lots of fun presents. Little girl clothes are so cute and I can hardly wait until Caroline is here and we get to dress her up! :-)

This coming Saturday Lindsay and I have another shower together....in Augusta. My sweet friend Noelle is throwing the shower for both of us. I'm looking forward to our time in Augusta and getting to see some family and friends that we rarely get to visit.

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all the little girl things! I am in trouble if we ever have a girl. John might have to take on another job :). The shower got me even more ready to meet Caroline and Kelsey. I can't wait!!!
    Katie

    P.S. Why don't you share some of the honest facts from the baby mommas? Just kidding. I would hate for you to embarass your readers :).

    ReplyDelete