Tuesday, September 1, 2009

7 weeks old...

Sometimes I feel like I've been married forever and sometimes it seems like we just got hitched. I'm finding that it's the same with babies...sometimes I look back and think she is growing too fast and sometimes it seems like she has always been with us. Either way I look at it...she will be 7 weeks old tomorrow! Here are a couple of pictures I took tonight. She has been a sweet, peaceful baby the last few days. She has been smiling and "talking" lots to us. She also has her first cold, which makes me very sad. She slept almost all day today but has been in good spirits when she is awake. She's a trooper. :-)

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful. She just brings a smile to my face looking at these pictures. I can hear her cooing in my mind. I just LOVE my little girl!!

    ReplyDelete