Friday, February 12, 2010

Lesson Learned

This morning Caroline woke at 6:30. That means she slept 10 hours - woohoo! When she woke, I went to change her diaper and I didn't have any cloth ones clean. I also had just used my last disposable. Since I was still sleepy and too lazy to go downstairs to get another cloth diaper or disposable, I found the next best thing - a swim diaper that was hidden in the closet. I thought it would work just fine. I fed Caroline and then put her back to bed for a bit. We both got up at 8:30. I took her downstairs and while I was fixing my breakfast I put her in the jumpy. Everything was great until I went to get her out (you know what's coming). She was soaked!! I'm not talking a little wet, I mean almost dripping wet! Her entire sleeper, the jumpy seat, everything. Swimming diapers apparently don't hold what a normal diapers hold! I'm now washing diapers and transfering some more disposables upstairs for emergencies!

No comments:

Post a Comment