Thursday, February 11, 2010

Peek a boo Part 2

We have been playing peek-a-boo with Caroline frequently as evidenced by the pictures a few posts down. For some reason it just never occurred to me that she would play and do the hiding herself at some point. This morning when Mom and I went to get her up for her nap she pulled her "lovie" up over her face and then removed it. Of course we said "boo!" and which made her do it several more times. I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen but I also kind of thought it was a fluke. This afternoon Mark came bouncing down the stairs after getting Caroline up from her afternoon nap and said, "Caroline did something she has never done before - she played peek a boo with me." We decided it was for real and then spent the next 30 minutes playing with her on the floor getting her to do it over and over! I didn't think I could ever experience so much joy watching her do something so silly over and over! I think it's fair to say that we are in love with her silliness! As you can see in the video, besides peek a boo she has learned to clap and hasn't stopped since she learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment