Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow

The obligatory snow post!  Georgia doesn't get snow often and especially this much!  I'm not sure of the official measurement but I think we had about 5/6 inches.  Crazy! 

Caroline and I woke up early and waved to daddy as he headed out in the snow!


Our sweet neighbors walking down the street, arm in arm!


I love these little overalls but I never put her in the them because they have a fleece lining and it's rarely cold enough for them!


Caroline is a funny little girl. I'm still learning about her personality. She is very cautious about new things but most of the time she will warm up the situation.  This is her second snow this year and she was more comfortable this time. She was fascinated by the crunch of the snow under her feet at first.


Poor girl had to wear socks as gloves.


The socks seemed to work pretty well because she wanted to hold snow balls.


She just walked and carried snow balls in her hands for much of the time outside.  She treated them like little babies.  She was so cautious with them! 



Sometimes I can't help but giggle at her little age.  It's funny when she finds herself in a quandary and can't get out of it.  She was definitely stuck in this position until I came to rescue her!


We had a good time playing in the snow today and are thankful for that Mark is home safely with us tonight.  I hope that the snow/ice will not stay around for too long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment