Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pinterest

My family often teases me about all of the blogs that I read but I always find the best stuff.  One of the things that I learned about recently is Pinterest.  On Pinterest I can "pin" all of the great stuff I find on blogs or anything that I find on the internet.  I can also follow friends and other people to see what they have pinned.  I am really enjoying it and have found lots of fun crafts for me to do and some for Caroline too.  We made "goo" the other day with cornstarch and water.  I'm pretty sure Mark was more entralled than Caroline.  Today I put some finger paint in a ziploc bag and then we "colored" on the bag with q-tips.  I enjoyed this little project because there was absolutely no mess!  It was also a fun way to practice some of her letters...she now knows A,B and C.  We're making progress...

1 comment:

  1. That is a really cool project!!! And I love that she learned her ABC's with it ... how fun is that! It just goes to show you that when you read you can learn all kinds of neat things.

    ReplyDelete