Monday, February 25, 2013

Garden

One of our goals this year is to have a garden.  I'm scared but really excited too!  I have great visions of learning along with Caroline and Libby how to care for our little plants.  I also have realistic thoughts that I might kill them all!  I've gotten some advice from friends so we are going to give it a try.  

Yesterday we started working on clearing out a spot for our garden.  It's going to take some serious work to get it ready!  A good bit of our back yard/side yards are au natural.  :-)  



Mark and I worked together for a bit and then the girls needed some more supervision.  I love this picture of the girls having a little snack, while Mark is working hard in the back ground.  Before we had young ones, I use to love to work on projects with Mark!  I really miss being able to come up with a vision together and then doing the physical labor to make it happen.  Maybe one day soon we'll be able to put these girls to work with us.  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment