Monday, February 11, 2013

Women's Retreat

A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to go on our churches women's retreat.  I had never been on the retreat before because it is mucho dinero and we had itty bitty babies at home.  However, I solved the problem of those silly excuses by serving on the planning committee this year.  It was a blessing to get to know a new group of ladies at the church.  I was also very thankful to get away for the weekend and especially thankful because this sweet lady went with me!




I really just wrote this post so that I could post this picture.  Madre is the greatest and I'm so thankful for the many ways that you she loves me and our whole family!

Honestly, I get a little nervous when I think about spending time with groups of ladies.  There is always something about the confidence that I may lack and the chatter.  I just always feel nervous like I won't fit in or that I will open my big mouth and say something that I shouldn't.  However, every time I leave a women's gathering I feel blessed by the women that God has placed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment