Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A+

Dr. Luk says that Caroline and her parents gets an A+. He is a funny little doctor and he always says that we get an A+. Caroline is a growing girl! She is 4.5 months old and weighs 16.5 lbs (90%) and is 26.75 in. long (97%). Her poor little head is lagging behind and only measures in the 75% tile. :-)

I'm not crazy about our pediatrician's office because the appointments take forever! However, I really like Dr. Luk. He is very straight forward about things and I like that. He told me that if Caroline wakes up in the middle of the night crying, check on her and see if she is ok and then go back to bed and let her fuss. It's nice to have a Dr to reassure me of such things! I have not really been uptight or stressed about anything in particular but he is very calm and lets me know there is nothing to worry about. I'm very thankful to have a happy, healthy little babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment