Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beautiful Day!

Here are a few new pictures of Caroline just because it's a beautiful day and we were playing outside.

She is really into puzzles lately.  Well, mostly the one below. She has figured out where the circle goes and that is always her first piece.  :-)  I've been trying to teach her some of the others.  I think she may be a perfectionist because she always has to get it right before she will pick up another piece.


She loves airplanes like her daddy!


I have decided to dress her the way I wish I could dress...leggings and a little sweater dress. I may not fit into the latest fashion trends but at least I can try with my baby!

In other news, I have to watch her more closely when she squats down, like ine picture below!  Last night after her bath she was running around naked while I got her pj's out.  All of a sudden I look over and she is squatted down and plop out comes a little brown present.  It happened so quickly all I could do was giggle and then go over to clean it up.  I was surprised though because I thought she would try to touch it or check it out.  Thankfully, that was not the case.  She is a still a little one...there is no mystery to the bathroom experiences yet...she just poops whenever/wherever she pleases and moves on to her next task!

The good news is that I still love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment