Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby News

We went to the doctor today for our ultrasound to check on the baby.  Mark and I were both really excited to see pictures of "duece".  Thankfully, it seems as if we have a healthy little one that God is knitting away on!  We did end up deciding not to find out the sex of the baby.  I will admit that I have been totally fine with this decision but when the ultrasound lady told us she was getting ready to check on our little ones parts there was a slight temptation to sneak a peak!  We both resisted and now that the opportunity has passed I still feel good about our decision.  :-) 

While we were at the doctor checking on the babe in the womb, our other babe was hanging out with Aunt Lindsay and Kelsey.  Aunt Lindsay texted us a few minutes after we dropped Caroline off and said the girls were so funny.  They were "feeding" each other and saying yummm.  Then they were playing "chase" around the house!  I'm so glad that they are little friends and are learning to play together! 

We were at the doctor for a looong time so I checked the phone a bit later to text Lindsay and tell her we were still waiting and there was another text from her...."Caroline had a bad accident."  ummm...ok.  I really wasn't worried because I know she would take excellent care of her and would have called had it been that bad but poor Lindsay felt terrible!!  Caroline tripped over her own feet and stumbled head first into the stone fire place!  She now has her first official boo-boo.  Of course, I knew it would happen sometime and I actually thought it would happen much sooner.  Poor baby!  She is a trooper though and didn't seem to be phased by the incident after a couple minutes of crying.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment