Saturday, March 19, 2011

Play Dates

We've had some fun play dates lately and I thought I would share the pictures.

Kelsey, Lindsay, Caroline and I all went to DAC Kids a couple of weeks ago.  Getting both car seats in the same car is never fun but it makes the trip so much better! 



DAC Kids is an indoor "pirate ship" play place.  This included lots of sand and Caroline was not a fan!  She stayed seated in my lap while we played on the sand.  Thankfully, there were lots of jumpy things around the perimeter of the sand and she really enjoyed those. 


 

A few days later we met Noelle and William at the mall. I had grand plans on finding some prego clothes and of putting Caroline on the mall train and carousel. The train idea didn't work out so well. She cried the moment I sat her in the car so she never made the trip. I still had high hopes for the carousel though. She saw the carousel while we were eating lunch and kept doing her sign for horse. 




However, the carousel ride turned out much as the train. There were some definite "No, no, no!" so I once again relented and we sat on the bench for the carousel ride.


Thankfully, she seemed pretty happy about that!
 

I just love watching these two play.  William is such a sweet little guy and it's fun to see him interact with her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you such a nice friend like Noelle and she has sweet William who is just precious with Caroline. It makes time together doubly joyful. It's just a shame you two can't live a little closer so you could spend more time together!

    ReplyDelete