Thursday, April 14, 2011

Augusta!

I've said it before and I must say it again...I love coming to Augusta.  Mark traveled Monday - Friday this week and I was not looking forward to a week by myself so Gigi (that's her new name) and Grandude graciously offered to have us visit.  At the last minute Lindsay and Kelsey decided to tag along for the ride!  I always feel like I'm on vacation when I'm here.  I don't have to think about work or any other priorities.  We just enjoy time together!  We spent most of our time playing and eating.  :-)

Aunt Lindsay bought a fun sprinkler that we thought the girls would love...


we were wrong.  Even with the encouragement from Lindsay and I the girls really wanted nothing of it.


After the sprinkler fiasco, we ended up with a really fun pool that the girls both loved!  We even had our own personal pool boy.  :-) 


We took them to the little playground that is in the neighborhood.  It's my goal to one day live in a neighborhood that has a playground and pool/swim team.  The girls LOVED the slides and had a great time climbing up and going down.  We sent them down together a few times and they just giggled and giggled!



Since we did so much playing we had to make sure we had some good food in our bellies.  We had Mexican tonight and the girls ate a whole bowl of cheese dip themselves!


Lindsay then told us about the free ice cream for little ones at Brusters so off we went.  It was a treat to see Caroline eat her first ice cream cone. 




We did do a little bit of "work" while we were here.  Caroline and Kelsey both did some modeling of the clothes that Gigi is now making.  The clothes really are precious and it's been fun to see her start this new business venture.  You should check out Sew Divine and see all their cute things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment