Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Swimming!

Yesterday afternoon I took Caroline over to Lindsay and Kelsey's to go swimming.  It was so funny to watch her!  She was excited and scared at the same time.  She had a huge smile on her face but then she would squeal like she was upset.  Lindsay invited us back to go again this morning and she loved it.  I'm glad that we got to go two days in a row so that she could get used to the water and start feeling more comfortable in it.  I really hope she loves the water as much as I do.  I don't care that she ever becomes a competitive swimmer but I definitely want her to know how to swim!

They look like such big girls floating in the water! 


The only problem with swimming right now is that the water is still freezing!  We got them out to warm them up and Kelsey was not happy.  Caroline just looks pooped!


1 comment:

  1. These little girls are going to be fish just like their mommies. I'm so glad they are getting used to the water and learning to love it. Can't wait to our "swim" together in a few weeks but especially for our time together in Orlando in October!!! I think about them everyday I am here.

    ReplyDelete