Thursday, February 17, 2011

Caroline's Latest

I just love this age.  It seems that she learns something new every hour of the day.  It's really crazy all of the things that she picks up.  Here are a few of my favorites...
  • She says "brrr" everytime we go outside and she gets cold.
  • The last couple of nights that I have put her to bed, she will snuggle me quietly for long time and then all of a sudden she will pop up her little head, grab both of my cheeks and plant a kiss on my lips!  My heart melts.
  • When we tell her that we are having chicken for dinner she says, "boc, boc"
  • She is obsessed with hearing the birds sing in the morning.  She walks around signing bird and saying, "bir, bir"
  • She loves for us to sing to her and whenever we stop to take a breath, she immediately says, "mowre."
  • She loves to bring me food from the pantry when she is hungry.  All of my baking supplies are on the bottom shelf so I always end up with something funny.  Most of the time, it's boxes of sugar or Bisquick.  However, this particular morning, she brought me two bags of flour.  By the time I got my camera out, she had decided one was enough to carry.

  • Potty training.  We are in "serious" mode now.  She has told us a few times when she needs to go and she goes about 95% of the time that we put her on the toilet.  People kept saying "Two babies in diapers...that's going to be so hard."  Honestly, I was never the slightest bit bothered by two babies in diapers.  However, I can now see the challenge of potty training and I'm now hoping we can get this done by the time the baby arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment