Sunday, January 22, 2012

Caroline's Sillies

Caroline's vocabulary and understanding of conversation has been growing like crazy.  The other day I asked her if she wanted lotion on and she replied, "I'm good." as in "No thanks Mom." It was so cute!

She has been calling me "mommy" for a long time but the other day I casuaaly mentioned in conversation with her that I liked when she called me mama.  It's been mama ever since!
She has also started to really enjoy her play kitchen. We have it in her room and lately she has been playing in there by herself. This afternoon Mark and I both spent some time in there watching her cook.




















While playing with Mark she said, "I'm cooking you dinner. Be patient." Bah! It's so scary the things that they pick up!  When Mark first told me that she said that, I thought oh no, we have a sassy girl on our hands.  However, she said it a little bit later while she was cooking for me and it came out very sweetly!

While cooking with me, she brought me a play chocolate chip cookie. I asked her what kind it was and she said, "a polka dot cookie." I think they may have to be the new name.

No comments:

Post a Comment