Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pictures

We had "movie night" in bed tonight and watched Sleeping Beauty.  Mark says "my face doesn't represent my heart." and I agree!  He's such a sweet Dad to watch the princesses with Caroline.  :-)




My sweet, sleepy Libby!



One of my favorite times of the day when Mark is home is 5:00 PM.  When he gets off work he jumps right in to playing with the girls.  I LOVE watching them play but it is also a great time for me to cook dinner.  Cooking dinner for my family is one of very favorite things to do.  It's definitely one of the ways that I like to show love.  Healthy, creative meals that they will hopefully enjoy....at least that's the goal.  We all know that I sometimes don't follow all the directions or make a few too many substitutions!  :-)


Libby enjoyed her first time in the swing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment