Sunday, May 20, 2012

Phone Dump

Here are some recent photos from my iphone...

I have no idea where Caroline got this idea but the other day she put two spoons in her yogurt and declared that they were having a "dance party."  Very romatic.

Gigi made another visit!  We are always glad to see her.


Libby is in full teething mode and loves to chew.  I handed her an apple slice the other day and watched closely as she chowed down.  I also think we may have a Linus on our hands in a few months.  She loves carrying around socks and I'm thinking it may turn into blankie love once she gets one in the bed with her.

I want so badly to grow a garden but was too big a chicken to start one this year.  We decided to start with "Bob" the tomato plant and see how we do.  Caroline has enjoyed watering him and watching him grow.

Caroline has been playing in her room a good bit before/after naptime.  The other day I walked in after nap to find her all dressed up and ready to go.

I got her dressed the next day in a sweet little dress that Aunt Lindsay made for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment