Monday, May 14, 2012

Picture Catch-Up

I was talking with the secretary at the church where I work about how busy we have been lately.  I certainly love my peaceful, quiet afternoons when the girls are napping but outside of that I love to stay busy.  When I look back over our days they are filled with family, friends, caring for others and lots of fun.  It makes me truly think..."my cup runneth over!"

Here are some pictures of all our recent happenings...

Mark is a donut/cookie/all things sweet aficionado.  I kept hearing about Sublime donuts downtown and thought we should make the stop on the way to the zoo.  I think they were enjoyed!



Plaid shorts day at the Taylor home!

Aunt Lindsay took us to visit Tappy the pony.



We also celebrated Cinco de Mayo with the Crowes and a few other families.

While Mark and some of the other fellas were on a mens retreat, we had the ladies over for lunch.  Of course, there are no pictures of the ladies...only the sweet kids.  :-)  They look so grown up at their table.


No comments:

Post a Comment