Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Special.

This afternoon I was sitting with the girls in the play room.  Libby was crawling around and Caroline was sitting with Mark's guitar in her lap and singing. 



She has been making up lots of songs lately and it's pretty funny.  One of her favorites consists of the verses, "Gigi shut the door, I so very sad.  I have lots of bows in my room.  Gigi shut the door."  Apparently, she was playing to mom's soft spot when she was here visiting.  She kept telling Mom that she was sad when she would shut the door to her bedroom at night!  It's funny that Mom has been gone for almost 2 weeks now and we still here it.  It's pretty funny!

She was singing all sorts of silliness today and then all of a sudden I hear her say, "My mama is so special."  I turned to her right away and said, "Caroline that was so sweet.  You are gonna make me cry happy tears."  To which she replied, "Do it...do it mama...DO IT...DO IT NOW!"  Bah...she wanted me to start crying...thus her next move...singing, "My mama is so special.  My mama is so special."  I could not contain my giggles!


Needless to say I think she is pretty special!  :-)
NeNeedless to sa

No comments:

Post a Comment