Sunday, June 20, 2010

Issues

Apparently I have camera issues. My camera that was two weeks old...broken. The camera still took pictures but the screen was cracked and all fuzzy.

I started to tell Mark that my new camera, that he just bought me for our anniversary, because he loves me was broken but I just couldn't look him in the eyes. I covered my face with the napkin and said, "I have something bad to tell you." He said "Wait, wait. I have to get a picture of this." and proceeded to pick up my broken camera!


Of course, he turned it on and recognized the bad news right away. Thankfully he wasn't mad. He is very gracious with me. I seriously don't know how it broke! I took it back to Target and told them the truth and they were just as gracious as Mark. They took it back and I once again have a new camera! Yipee!!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously can't believe your camera broke again! You have the worst luck!

    ReplyDelete