Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello

Caroline is obsessed with our phones. She has sent Mark a text message from my phone and even called Grandma last night. :-) However, she has recently learned how to play with her toy phone. It's precious to see her put it up to her ear. It's crazy how all of the little things, like learning to "talk" on the phone bring me such joy.


In other good news, I answered the door after coming home from church today and this was in my neighbors hands!!
French toast with pecans, strawberries and cream cheese topping! It tasted as good as it looks! I'm pretty sure that I have the best neighbors ever!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Caroline she can call her Grinny any time she wants to!

    By the way, I think you DO have the best neighbors ever. Those waffles look DELICIOUS. One of these days (years) when we move closer do you think they will bring us some? They do such nice things for your family.

    ReplyDelete