Thursday, June 10, 2010

MMMM Dinner

So tonight, this was my dinner. My flight from Jacksonville, FL to Atlanta has a half-hour delay on the ramp in Jacksonville. Then we took off and it was such a great flight. Then we had to hold because of storms moving through Atlanta. We held for half an hour. Then, when we were all ready to land, the Captain told us that we'd been given another 25 minutes to hold. We didn't have that much fuel, so we were going back to Jacksonville!!! Yipeee. We headed back and got a quick sip of Jet-A while everybody and their brother called loved ones. Then we got to take off for Atlanta. That's when we finally got to dine on thirteen of the loveliest peanuts I've ever tasted. I should land only two hours late. And all of this from the dreaded middle seat!!
Cheers!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment