Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just because

I've been thinking lately about how thankful I am for my sweet husband so I decided to compile a short, silly, partly serious list of why I am thankful!
  • He irons his own clothes.
  • He can be very disciplined when he decides to be.  Two examples...He has been reading through the Bible in a year and is up to date on all of his reading.  He has given up for soda since the begining of the year and hasn't slipped once! 
  • He loves Caroline dearly.
  • He always puts the toliet seat down.
  • He makes me laugh when he dances around the house.
  • He works very hard to make sure that we are provided for.
  • He gets up with Caroline in the mornings when I'm still trying to bring myself to join the land of the living. 
  • He's not afraid to do housework (laundry, dishes, vacuuming).
  • He is very supportive of any endeavor that I take on.
  • He can fix just about anything!
  • He is a good teacher.
  • He puts up with me!
There are a trillion more reasons why I love Mark.  This list is just a small start and just because I really have been thinking about it.  Seriously, everytime he irons I give thanks to God and just today at work I was reminded of how I love having the toliet seat down.  :-)  Silly stuff but he's pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment