Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wagon Rides

Sharry, Sarah and Reagan knocked on our door tonight and wanted to take the girls on a wagon ride.  

They're precious girls! 

I think they both enjoyed it but what I really wanted to show you are a couple pictures of Caroline's newest expression. 

 

She looks like she is screaming but she's not.  It's pure joy/excitement!  She did it yesterday for the first time.  I encouraged her once by mirroring the face and telling her how silly she was.  Now you can't stop her!  Every time she gets excited she opens her mouth as wide as she can!  I can't help but laugh when she does it which only provides more encouragement.  She spent a good portion of the wagon ride with her mouth wide open!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love that little girl; she just makes me smile and fills my heart with joy.

    ReplyDelete