Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spoon fed

Caroline has moved out of the infant room at daycare.  I had been hesitant to move up her up because it meant we would have to change her nap schedule but we've made it and I actually like the schedule better now.  Surprise!

They are very advanced in the next room. :-)  When I was dropping her off one morning the kids were all seated at the table eating milk/cereal in a bowl and they were all eating with their own spoons!  We have not been working on this at home so since that day I have started giving her a spoon at meal times and encouraging her to use it.

She is pretty proud of herself!


She's not so good at getting food on the spoon but she is pretty good at getting the spoon in her mouth.  However, sometimes she gives up and this is what I turn around to see.  Oatmeal everywhere! 


One of my other favorite meal time views is Caroline sitting with her feet crossed.  It's precious!  Of course, Sophie is always waiting anxiously for any food that drops.


1 comment: