Friday, February 27, 2009

Big weekend

I am looking forward to a big weekend. This weekend Mark and I will host 7 sixth grade girls and 2 college students at our home for a church retreat. Mark and I both really enjoy having people over to our home and all the preparations that come with it. We have kept the house clean most of the week so there is not a lot of craziness today, mostly just fun stuff. I feel very blessed that Mark is always willing to help out with house work! Besides all of Mark's help, I am also very grateful to have my brother in law, Brad, helping drive the girls back and forth to church multiple times throughout the weekend. Two sweet friends, Katie and Anna, from Sunday School are also going to come over and help cook Saturday night. All of the extra hands are great and will make the weekend even more enjoyable!

It's 12 o 'clock right now and the house is almost ready. This afternoon I am going to go to the grocery and pick up some goodies for the girls. Then I am going to come home and do some decorating. Afterwards, a nice nap before the choas begins! I am hoping that I will remember to take some pictures to post for your enjoyment later...

No comments:

Post a Comment