Monday, April 5, 2010

Swimming

On Sunday we were looking through the circulars (is that what they are called?) and we saw that they had swimming pools for sale. I immediately thought that we should get one for Caroline. This afternoon while Caroline and I napped Grinny went out to the store and bought Caroline her first pool (and some really stylish sun glasses). :-)


She loved it. She has been a bit slow to get around "on land." She is not crawling yet and is pretty hesitant about moving too far. However, in the pool she just wiggled around. She kept pulling up on the edge so I had to keep my hands close by.


She also loved being on her belly. She looked like a little frog. I wish I had my video camera with me. She kept sticking her tongue out like a frog and drinking the water!


Sorry about the naked baby pictures! I have a swimsuit here with us but I decided naked was just as good! Who can resist a baby butt? She'll just be embarrassed in ten years. :-)
I forsee many hot summer days in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment