Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Water Aerobics

Most people laugh when I tell them that I teach water aerobics but it's a great job. My class is getting so big. I think it has to do with warm weather and people wanting to get in shape before the real swimsuit season begins. Tonight I had 21 people in the water! The pool was almost too crowded!

Another great thing is that I have been able to watch people lose weight. There are several people in the class that only do water aerobics for exercise and they have lost mega amounts of weight. My English friend has lost 101 lbs!! I told her tonight that I had never known anyone in real life to lose that much weight. She has been a regular every week since I started teaching. I'm so excited for her! I wonder what I could accomplish if I was as dedicated as her?

No comments:

Post a Comment