Friday, May 28, 2010

Amazing!!!

Today Nicole and I celebrate 5 years of marriage. Words can not describe the last five years and their impact on my life. You'll have to take its meaning from my smile and from the smiles of those around me. Nicole has been such a wonderful influence on me and has allowed me to grow in ways I never knew possible. Case in point, I just ate cucumber slices last night for the first time in my entire life. And she didn't trick me into eating them either.

I am so thankful for the peaceful, rock-solid woman I was lucky enough to marry five years ago today, on a rainy day at Axe UMC in Garland, Texas.... I can honestly say I had no way of knowing how good it would be, and am thankful that God had the grace to allow me to marry her anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment