Friday, May 21, 2010

Moving

Everyone has told me to fear the moving stage and it's here! She's not fast yet though! Last night Mark arrived home from the airport with a Chick-fil-a cookies and cream milkshake (my favorite). We all ended up spread out on the floor in Caroline's room just playing and talking. I gave Caroline a teeny, tiny sip of milk shake and then sat down across the room from her (this was in no way intended to get her to crawl). We were just sitting around the room and I ended up a little further away from her but after the sip of milkshake she wanted more! She got her little knees underneath her and crawled right on over to me! It was the sweetest thing to see her move over to me and to witness it with Mark. I'm thankful that with all of Mark's traveling we have been able to see her first roll and her first bit of crawling together. I hope we will get to see her first steps together too!

Who knew that a little Chick-fil-a milkshake was all it would take after all this time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment