Saturday, May 1, 2010

More Crafts

Can you tell what we're making?


Our babysitter came over the other day and was wearing a tie dyed shirt. I figure she is in college and must be in the know on what is in style, right? So Thursday Adrienne came over and we tie dyed some shirts. Two each for Adrienne, Caroline and me and we couldn't leave the husbands out...they each got one too! Being the bright girls that we are, we decided to tie dye our husbands first so that we could correct any mistakes that were made. :-) Mark's ended up with a really "pretty" green color.


Overall, it was great fun! I think tie dyed shirts may be my new workout gear. Caroline's already got her sweat band on and is ready to go! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love your shirts - they turned out great! I especially love the last photo of you and Caroline in her shirt and headband. She's definitely got your eyes when she smiles!! She gets cuter by the day.

    ReplyDelete