Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Girl Scouts

Last year at this time, Mark and I were having a "discussion" when the Girl Scouts arrived asking for our order. Mark went to the door and ordered his favorites without even asking me! How dare he! :-)

So this year, I made sure things were different. Several weeks ago, Mark and I spotted the Girls Scouts walking through our neighborhood selling their delicious cookies. Mark and I were on a walk at the time so I made sure to point out our home and tell them to come visit. We ordered enough (are there really ever enough girl scout cookies?) cookies to make it through a few days... I mean weeks. We both ordered our favorites and I have been anxiously awaiting their arrival, having heard from others in the community that they had made it to town! Side note: I actually heard from people in my water aerobics class! Isn't it funny that while we workout, we torture ourselves by talking about yummy food!

Today our Girl Scout Cookies arrived. Oh how happy that makes me! I did try to make myself feel better about eating them by taking a yoga class tonight before I indulged in the tag-a-longs and somoas! YUM! I also put my favorites in the freezer because as everyone knows that makes them last sooo much longer! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment