Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Room

Our baby room used to be an exercise room, complete with a treadmill that has not been used in several months! Tonight we moved the treadmill and other stuff out of the room so that we could get ready for the baby. After moving all of the stuff, we finished painting the baby room! I have been trying to paint the room for a week now but just couldn't seem to get it finished. Mark has been helping here and there and was so kind to finish the room with me tonight! Part of the reason that we had motivation to get it done was because our crib arrived!! Mark picked up the crib tonight and we put it together so now the room is looking more like a room for a little girl! Below are a few pictures of our work...

Mark and I were talking as we worked tonight about how glad we were to be making progress on the room. People keep saying, "You have so much time until the she arrives." This is true, but it feels good to be making progress knowing that there are going to be a million other things to do in the months to come. I also know that has the months pass, I will probably be doing less and less work! Thank goodness we have a good head start on things...

3 comments:

  1. The crib is beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished room AND the sweet baby going in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you got it all painted and now your crib has arrived. Mark was so good to help you (as usual). Your crib really is beautiful. I can't wait to get started sewing on all your little sweetie's bedding. I know you'll be glad as well. :-) I love you. Madre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the crib is beautiful! I can't wait to see the chandelier hanging in the room! :)

    ReplyDelete