Friday, April 24, 2009

It's official...

I'm getting a major baby belly. Of course, my belly has been getting bigger for awhile now but from Easter weekend until now, I really think it has doubled in size! Yesterday I was on my feet for 6.5 hours at work and my back started hurting. I rested when I got home and then went to water aerobics. My back felt fine afterwards. However, we then went to an event at church and sat for almost two hours. I could not get comfortable. I felt like my insides were going to pop out of my belly. It felt so big and stretched. It didn't hurt, just felt really big! Plus, Caroline felt really low and there was an uncomfortable pressure the whole time I was sitting. I hope that this will not be a sign of the many days to come! I went straight to bed when I got home. Mark gave me a nice massage and I drifted off to sleep and woke up feeling normal today. It's just a strange feeling getting so much bigger! I can't imagine what is in store the next three months!

In other belly news...I saw my belly move from the outside today. Crazy that she can move around so much!

1 comment:

  1. So little Caroline is moving around in there huh? Can't wait to see you again and see that "major" baby belly!!! Love ya, Madre

    ReplyDelete