Saturday, April 18, 2009

Surprise!

This handsome man...


bought me this...
as a surprise! It's a great little camera that is perfect for me. I already know how to do some "tricks" on it. I had not been asking for a camera but he thought it would be a good idea for me to have my own camera with Caroline coming soon. I am so excited about my unexpected gift!

After he gave me the camera, he then took me on a hot date, where I could use it. First, we went to the Marietta Square and ate dinner outside at a Turkish restaurant. The food was alright but I don't think we we will be going there again. It was a beautiful night to be outside though! Afterwards Mark took his camera and I took my new camera and we walked around the square taking pictures. We had a great time together catching up! We spent last weekend with family and then he was out of town all week so it had been awhile! After our stroll, we stopped to get some ice cream and then headed home and crashed for the night.
I love living in Marietta. The downtown square is so cute...the ice cream store had a sign that read, "Open at noon and closed at dark thirty." I thought that was the greatest sign because it made me feel like I live in a little town somewhere. Mark and I have been talking a lot lately about how blessed we feel to be where we are with our family, friends, home, jobs, and all that God has provided for us.




2 comments:

  1. Cool. I'll expect to see lots of photos of that new baby when she arrives. Photos of mom and dad would be ok, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture of Mark and what a thoughtful gift. You are going to love having your very own camera that you can carry in your purse and/or pocket and take photos whenever and wherever you want. With all the specials features this little gem has you two can have photo challenges with each other!

    ReplyDelete