Monday, May 11, 2009

Poor husband

What happens when your wife works really hard on a project at the house...

but doesn't complete it?

She leaves a nice pile of leaves for her husband to pick up when he gets back from out of town!

Our back yard was a forest when we moved in and we have done our best to "clean it up" a bit. However, there are so many trees and so many leaves, it is really hard to keep up with it all. Today I mowed the yard, blew and blew and blew and raked and raked and only made it half way through the back yard before I tired out. There is now a large pile of leaves that I have covered with a tarp so they will not blow away in the rain this week. At some point in the next week or so I'm hoping that Mark and I can work together to care for the rest of the back yard.
Yard work is definitely my least favorite part of owning a home. I love looking at a weedless, freshly mowed lawn but it is very hard work to get it to that point. One day when we are super rich, we will hire yard people for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment