Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Party Time

After all the time we spent preparing for Caroline's birthday party, it finally happened.  We had such a sweet time celebrating with family and a couple close friends.  

We got all of our decorations made.  I may have had a few too many things hanging from the ceiling!  :-)




Of course, Caroline had to have a new outfit for her party! 


We had dinner together and decided to separate the boys and girls.  I kind of liked it that way and I think the boys did too.  :-)


After dinner, it was time to open presents but not before Caroline decided to show off by walking with her push toy.  She just started doing it the night before.
 

Aunt Lindsay gave Caroline this sweet little crown for her birthday.  I think it fits the princess just right!  I remember telling Mom before she was born that I would not have a "princess" daughter but it looks like I have succumb to the cheese. 


Mark and I enjoyed the presents just as much as Caroline!


Afterwards the kids enjoyed the new toys!


After presents, it was time for cupcakes and ice cream.  Yum!




A little stroll around the house was needed to burn off a few calories from the ice cream and cake.


We had a great time celebrating Caroline's 1st birthday and look forward to celebrating many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment