Saturday, July 31, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor Visit!

Grandma and Grandpa Taylor stayed for a few extra days after Caroline's birthday and baptism.  We had a great time visiting with them.  Caroline is getting to be such a ham.  She loved the extra attention that she got while they were here. 

Why wouldn't she love them?  She got to pick their bugers...


read all her new favorite books...

and eat the best of what was on Grandma's plate!  Hello chocolate pound cake!


She was definitely feeling the love!


I love how she goes back for another kiss...like she can't get enough.  Too bad Mark and I haven't gotten a kiss since they left. I think she gave them all out!

I'm so glad that we were all able to spend a few days together!  I'm hoping for another visit soon or at least some more time on skype! 


Caroline says, "Come back soon Grandma and Grandpa!  We miss you!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Grandma and Grandpa Taylor were able to visit with Caroline. Looks like the spoiled her a little bit - good for them!!!

    Tell Caroline that Grinny will have a make a trip there very soon for some spoiling time of her own and to save some kisses for me AND that I love her SO VERRRRRRYYYYYYY MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete