Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Caroline!

I'm really not great with words.  I read so many blogs about families and they all seem to be able to put into words the love that they have for their spouse and children.  I just don't think I could even come close! 

Of course, I will try!  This past year with Caroline has been sweeter than I could have ever dreamed possible!  There are more smiles in my life and the smiles are bigger.  There is more laughter and it's heartier!  Sometimes I just look at her and think my heart might explode with love. 

She is such a sweet little girl!  She is so easy going and has the best smile and giggle.  We are also learning that she is quite stubborn!  She is not walking quite yet but is cruising all over the place.  She will eat all kinds of foods but her favorites change from one day to the next.  She loves to be entertained by her Daddy.  Her favorite games are peek-a-boo and chase/got ya!  She is a great snuggler and her parents both love it!  

Tonight to celebrate her birthday we went to Bahama Breeze.  Mark and I both like this restaurant and we went to eat there last year on July 14th.  After dinner we came home and realized I was going into labor.  It was sweet to sit together as a family tonight and think back to a year ago.  It's hard to believe how different our family is now!  I could have never imagined what it would be like and I could never have dreamed it would be this good.  



After dinner we came home to this goodness!  Our sweet neighbors brought us over a present for Caroline and some mini cupcakes! 


Our neighbor's husband's nickname is "Moose." :-)

I didn't intend to post these pictures since we are doing the "real" birthday celebration in a couple of weekends but they were too cute!  Don't worry family, we will do it all again.  :-)





"More, more, more!"  She definitely takes after her parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment